Wednesday, July 15, 2009

heeey

heey my name is tassskaa,
i jusst lovee fashion,singing,photography,and my dream is being a model -,- wow that means its a lot of work, come on list this;
MY LIST OF HOW TO BE A MODEL;
-ask my mom and dad
-stop eating too much and be slim
-be confident(im a shy type)
-have a modeling lessons
bla bla bla, i mean come on its so much worrk, and i really dont have time to do that O_o

and i reaally lovee singingg its my passion the only thing that makes me in peaacee everydaay(well, praying and singing) HAHA
well,, i hope i have a chance to be a singeer , my friends and family are all supporting mee thanks guyys youre the best

LOVE YOU KYAWINANIKENTASYAPRISQIASANIAFIFAH!

annd ive got a newwss, this week, im posting all of my fashion photos at my facebook, andd pleaaseee you should've reaallly love it cause i spent all day picking everythiing HHAA


No comments:

Post a Comment